At Furnace Doctors, we understand the importance of proper air conditioning maintenance to keep your system running smoothly and efficiently. Our comprehensive A/C maintenance services are designed to prolong the lifespan of your unit, enhance energy efficiency, and provide you with uninterrupted comfort. Regular cleaning and maintenance are the key to keeping your air conditioner working at its best. We provide preventative A/C maintenance services that not only help prevent your unit from premature breakdown, but also provide improved energy efficiency, saving you money on your utility bills. Count on our technicians to maximize your air conditioner’s safety and performance!
Affordable, Honest, Quality HVAC Services
We understand most people live on a fixed budget and the potential of a costly air conditioning repair bill is intimidating. All the more reason to contact Furnace Doctors right when your system shows symptoms for prompt solutions! We’ll provide honest and helpful guidance about HVAC repair versus replacement, and we’ll work quickly to ensure your system continues to serve your home. Check out our Annual Plan for top-quality A/C maintenance year round!Schedule Service Today
Our Commitment to You
We want you to feel confident in your cooling system after a professional maintenance service. For your assurance and overall peace of mind, our team always provides:
- Guaranteed price quotes
- Thorough A/C cleaning & maintenance services for most models
- Five-star customer service & communication
- Fully stocked trucks of necessary equipment to get the job done efficiently
- Emergency repair services for existing customers
- High-quality parts & materials
What Your A/C Tuneup Includes
During your A/C maintenance appointment, a skilled technician will do the following:
- Clean the condenser and evaporator coils to boost energy efficiency.
- Test the refrigerant levels in the system and adjust them to an adequate level if necessary to promote proper functioning.
- Test and potentially adjust the blower component for adequate airflow delivery through the system.
- Inspect the thermostat to see whether there is good communication between it and the rest of the AC system.
- Check all electrical connections and tighten them if necessary to make sure the motor current and voltage are good.
- Secure all electrical connections to promote safety and protect components from possible electrical damage.
- Lubricate all moving parts within the motor of the blower to reduce friction and lower energy consumption.
- Inspect the condensate drain to see whether condensate drain lines and the drip pan are not damaged and that they provide adequate draining.
- Perform final system checks to see if the stages of the cooling cycle are accurate and the entire air conditioning system is functioning well.
Get a Detailed A/C Report
After assessing your cooling system, our experienced technicians will provide a thorough report on its status and performance. With your permission, we’ll promptly address any areas that may lead to future issues, so you can feel confident in your system’s safety and reliability.
Contact Furnace Doctors for Comprehensive A/C Services
By choosing Furnace Doctors for your air conditioning maintenance needs, you can have peace of mind knowing that your system is in expert hands. We follow industry best practices and use cutting-edge tools to deliver thorough and reliable maintenance services. Our technicians are highly trained and knowledgeable, ensuring that your air conditioning system receives the attention it deserves.
Regularly maintaining your air conditioner can help you stay ahead of costly repairs and unwanted malfunctions. If you want to avoid getting stuck inside on a hot summer day with a broken air conditioner, schedule A/C maintenance with our team of qualified technicians!
At Furnace Doctors, we know what it takes to provide an A/C cleaning service and maintenance inspection that makes a difference in your system’s performance and lifespan. To get started with a free quote, fill out our contact form or call 651-789-3082.