It Pays to be Energy Conscious, and in More Ways than One!
Converting to a high efficiency furnace or central AC system has its own reward…namely, all the money you’ll save on your utility bills simply for making an environmentally-friendly decision.
Still, the rewards don’t stop there…not when you factor in available utility company rebates and government tax credits.
Xcel Energy Rebates
- $300 for purchasing a furnace with a 96% or higher AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency)
- An additional $100 rebate if your furnace includes an ECM (Electronically Commutated Fan)
- Up to $450 for qualifying central air conditioning systems
CenterPoint Energy Rebates
- Up to $400 on a new high efficiency furnace (96% or higher AFUE rating)
- $25 per programmable thermostat
- Up to $500 in total rebates
Federal Government Tax Credits Available Through December 31, 2016
- $300 for a 16 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) or greater central AC System
- $300 for a 14 SEER or greater combined heating & cooling system
- $150 for qualifying gas furnaces
To learn more about available rebates and tax credits, and what it takes to qualify, contact Furnace Doctors today. We’re here to help you save money every way we can.